您好,欢迎来到年旅网。
搜索
您的当前位置:首页外语对话11

外语对话11

来源:年旅网
北京华夏树人数码科技有限公司

Dan: Take cover! Get that pig up here, goddamnit!

丹中尉: 掩蔽!把那头蠢猪弄到这来,天杀的!

Bubba: Forrest, you okay?

布巴: 福勒斯特,你没事?

Lt. Dan: … Strongarm, please be advised…

丹中尉: „„强力,请指示„„

Bubba: Medic, we got a man down!

布巴: 救护,我们有一个人倒下了!

Lt. Dan: Strongarm, this is Leg Lima 6, over! Roger, strongarm, be advised we have

incoming from the treeline at point blue plus two. A.K’s and rockets…

丹中尉: 强力,这里是莱格利马6号,完毕!收到,强力,我们在蓝点加二的树丛里受到袭击。

机和火箭炮„„

Soldier With Big Machine Gun: Misfire! Misfire!

拿着大机的士兵: 子弹打不出!子弹打不出!

Lt. Dan: Goddammit, Mac! Get that pig unfucked and get it in the treeline!

丹中尉: 天杀的,迈克!把那个蠢猪修好,对着树丛中扫射!

Lt. Dan: (into radio) Ah, Jesus! My unit is down hard and hurting! 6 pulling back to the

blue line, Leg Lima 6 out! Pull back! Pull back!

丹中尉: (对着无线电)啊,天哪!我的处境危险,正在伤亡!6撤退到蓝线,莱格利马6

撤出!撤退!撤退!

Bubba: Forrest! Run! Run!, Forrest!

布巴: 福勒斯特!跑!快跑,福勒斯特!

Lt. Dan: Pull back!

丹中尉: 撤退!

Bubba: Forrest! Run! Run, Forrest! Run! Run!

布巴: 福勒斯特!跑!跑!福勒斯特!跑!跑!福勒斯特!

北京华夏树人数码科技有限公司

Sgt. Sims: Pull back! Let’s go!

希姆斯中士: 撤退!快走!

Lt. Dan: Run, goddammit, run!

丹中尉: 跑,天杀的,跑!

Forrest: I ran and ran, just like Jenny told me to. I ran so far so fast, pretty soon I was

all by myself, which was a bad thing.

福勒斯特: 我跑呀跑,就如珍妮跟我说的那样,拼命跑,跑得那么快,那么远,很快我便看不

见其它人了,这下可糟了。

Forrest: Bubba!

福勒斯特: 布巴!

Forrest: Bubba was my best goof friend, I had to make sure he was okay.

福勒斯特: 布巴是我最好的朋友,谁让我们都这么傻呢,我想知道他是不是安全。

Forrest: And every time I went back looking for Bubba, somebody else was saying,

“Help me, Forrest. Help me.” I started to get scared that I might never find Bubba.

福勒斯特: 每一次我回去找布巴,都有人在说:“救救我,福勒斯特,救救我。”我开始害怕起

来,担心再也找不到布巴了。

Lt. Dan: I know my position, it’s danger, close. We got Charlie all over this area, I

gotta have those fast movers in here, now, over?

丹中尉: 我知道我的位置了。很危险,离敌人很近,完毕。满山都是越共。现在快派飞机过

来。要快。完毕。

Forrest: Lt. Dan, Carl’s dead!

福勒斯特: 丹中尉,卡尔死了!

Lt. Dan: I know he’s dead, my whole goddamn platoon is wiped out.

丹中尉: 我知道他死了,我的整个纵队都给歼灭了。

Lt. Dan: Goddamn it! What are you doing? Leave me here, what are you doing, just

leave me here, get out! God, I said leave me here, Goddamn it!

丹中尉: 混蛋!你干什么?别管我,你干什么,把我放下来,滚开,走开!天啊,我说把我 留

北京华夏树人数码科技有限公司

下,混蛋!

Forrest: Then it felt like something just jumped up and bit me.

福勒斯特: 忽然,我感觉到什么东西跳起来,咬了我一下。

Lt. Dan: I can’t leave the platoon. I told you to leave me there, Gump! Forget about me,

get yourself out! did you hear what I said? Goddamn it, put me down! Get your ass out of here.

丹中尉: 我不能丢下纵队,叫你把我放下来,阿甘!别理我,你自己走吧!你没听到吗?可恶,

放我下来!你自己走呀!

Lt. Dan: I didn’t ask you to pull me out of there, goddamn you. Where the hell do you

think you’re going?

丹中尉: 我没叫你带我走,你!你要滚到哪去?

Forrest: To get Bubba.

福勒斯特: 去找布巴。

Lt. Dan: I got an air-strike in bounds right now, they’re going to hit the whole area.

Gump, you stay here, Goddamn it, that’s an order!

丹中尉:我叫的飞机就要来了,有一大批。要炸平这地方,阿甘,你呆在这,,这是命令!

Forrest: I gotta find Bubba!

福勒斯特: 我要找布巴。

Bubba: Forrest! I’m okay Forrest, I’m okay.

布巴: 福勒斯特!我没事,福勒斯特,我很好。

Forrest: Oh Bubba, no.

福勒斯特: 噢,布巴,不。

Bubba: No, I’m gonna be all right.

布巴: 我不会有事的。

Forrest: Come on.

福勒斯特: 来吧。

北京华夏树人数码科技有限公司

Forrest: If I’d have known this was going to be the last time me and Bubba was gonna

talk, I’d thought of something better to say.

福勒斯特: 我如果知道那是跟布巴最后一次谈话,我会找些更好的话题。

Forrest: Hey Bubba.

福勒斯特: 嘿,布巴。

Bubba: Hey Forrest. Forrest, why’d this happen?

布巴: 嘿,福勒斯特。福勒斯特,为什么会这样?

Forrest: You got shot.

福勒斯特: 你中弹了。

Forrest: Then, Bubba said something I won’t ever forget.

福勒斯特: 然后布巴说了令我永远难忘的话。

Bubba: I want to go home.

布巴: 我要回家。

Forrest: Bubba was my best good friend. And even I know that aren’t something you

can find just around the corner. Bubba was going to be a shrimping boat captain, but instead he died right there by that river in Vietnam.

福勒斯特: 布巴是我最好的朋友。连我也知道,好朋友不易得呀!布巴本想做捕虾船的船长,

可他却死在越南的那条河边。

注释:

goddamned adj.(受)诅咒的, 讨厌的 misfire (弹)射不出,不发火 pull back 撤退

Charlie 指的是越共 platoon n. 排 wipe out 消灭,垮台

get your ass out of here 你快走 the hell 常常放在疑问词的后面,加强语气 in bounds 大批地,大范围地

around the corner 在拐角处,在附近,到处 shrimp n. 小虾 v.捕虾

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Copyright © 2019- oldu.cn 版权所有 浙ICP备2024123271号-1

违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 1889 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com

本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务