1、迎接外宾
王: 您就是世界进出口公司的总裁Wilson女士吧?我姓王,华林玩具公司的总经理。
W: Nice to meet you,Mr. Wang.
王: 欢迎您到我们厦门来,一路辛苦了。
W: Thanks.I had a good flight… a bit long though.
王:你的行李都取了吗?
W:Yes, I have.
王: 行李给我们吧,车子在外面等着呢。
W : Thanks,but I can manage.
(In the car)
王: 这条是新建好的环岛路,紧邻沙滩,周末很多人来这儿休闲。风景不错吧?
W: It’s beautiful. You know, you would have to go a long, long way in U.S. to find somewhere as beautiful as this.
王:是吗? 厦门是个小城市,适合生活。厦门现在被誉为全国最温馨的城市。
W: All I can say is you are very lucky! What’s the population?
王: 常住人口 130多万,规模不算大。
W: Well,that’s not a very small city by my standard.Anyway,could you tell me what my schedule here will be?
王: 今晚没什么安排,让你好好休息一天,倒一下时差。 明天早上我们接您去工厂,看看样品, 参观生产线,下午我们谈谈合同的细节,后天观光旅游。您觉得这安排怎么样?
W: That’s fine by me.I’m entirely at your disposal.
王: 我们到了,请下车,您先请。
2、陪同参观
李: 早上好!很高兴又见到你。你昨天睡得好吗?
B: Good morning! Nice to see you again. Yes, I slept very well, thank you. I was probably a bit tired after the long flight from Frankfurt.I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.
李: 对酒店的设施和服务,你满意吗?
B: Yes,I’m perfectly happy here,thank you.You know it’s just another Holliday Inn and they provide the same facilities and the same standard of
service all over the world.
李: 你来之前,我得知假日酒店将在本周末举办他们每年一度的啤酒节。所以就安排你住在那儿。
B: That’s really very kind of you.You really seem to understand what we Germans like.
李: 谢谢。厦门林德现有四座建筑,两个生产厂房,一栋办公楼,还有一个新建的培训中心。
B: Well, like any good company Linde spends a lot of time and money on staff training.Wherever we operate, we set up training enters to provide training not only for our own employees,but also for local people.
李: 对,投资就应该包括在人力资源方面的投资。这是办公楼,咱们上楼吧!你的办公室在三楼。
B: Really?An office to myself?I wasn’t expecting that.
李: 这是你的办公室,里面有电话和电脑。你在厦门的这段时间,有什么问题,都可以找我。
B: Thank you. Perhaps we should get straight down to business. Let’s start with the R&D department; if you would introduce me to your colleagues, lets see how I can help to solve the problems?
李: 我们的研发部在四楼。小张和小吴马上就会到这儿来。他们是这个项目的负责人。瞧,他们来了。
3、送机
Smith: It’s very kind of you to come all the way to see me off, Mr. Zhu?
Zhu: 没有什么。很遗憾你要走了。
Smith: I am sorry to leave you too.
Zhu: 你办了登机手续了吗?
Smith: No. Not yet.
Zhu: 我们现在去办理海关手续吧。请这边走.我送你一样东西作纪念。
Smith: Thank you. I’ll open it. Oh!It is a Chinese painting. It’s really marvelous. The horses are so nice.
Zhu: 很高兴你喜欢它,我希望它能让你想起我们的友谊。
Smith: I don’t know how to thank you for your kindness. I’m so glad to have it to remember my time here.
Zhu: 很高兴你喜欢这张画。我们非常感谢你为我们所做的一切,但愿能以某种方
式回报你。
Smith: Don’t mention it.
Zhu: 听!广播里正通知你所乘坐的航班要起飞了。
Smith: Zhu: Smith: Zhu: Right. I have to go now.
中国有句古语 “送君千里终有一别”, Hope to see you again.
再见,别忘了保持联系。
我祝你旅途愉快。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容