--Hoo...No.Actuallyit'sOfficerHopps,呼......没有。其实这是哈波斯警官, --andI'mheretoaskyousomequestionsaboutacase.而我在这里向您询问情况的一些问题。 --Whathappened,metermaid?Didsomeonestealatrafficcone?怎么了,交通?是不是有人偷交通锥?
--Itwasn'tme.那不是我。
--Hey,Carrots,you'regonnawakethebaby.Igottagettowork.嘿,胡萝卜头,你会吵到宝宝的,我还要去上班。
--Thisisimportant,sir.IthinkyourtendollarsworthofPawpsiclescanwait.这是很重要的,先生。我想你的十元冰棒可以等等。
-Ha!Imake200bucksaday,fluff.哈!我每天能赚200块钱好吗,绒毛。 --365daysayear,sinceIwas12.一年365天,自从我十二岁开始。
---Andtimeismoney.Hopalong.-Pleasejustlookatthepicture.-而时间就是金钱。借过。-请看一下照片。
--YousoldMr.OttertonthatPawpsicle,right?你卖给奥特顿先生冰棒,对吧? ---Doyouknowhim?-Iknoweverybody.-你认识他吗?-我认识所有人。 --AndIalsoknowthatsomewhere而且我也知道,某处
--there's?a?toy?store?missing?its?stuffed?animal,?so?why?don't?you?get?back?to?your?box??有一家玩具店少了的毛绒动物,所以你为什么不回到你的盒子里呢?? --Fine.?Then?we'll?have?to?do?this?the?hard?way.?好吧,看来要来硬的。?
--?Did?you?just?boot?my?stroller??-?Nicholas?Wilde,?you?are?under?arrest.?-?你居然拴住了我的婴儿车??-?妮可拉丝?尾耳朵,你被逮捕了。?
--Ha.?For?what??Hurting?your?feelings??哈。为了什么?因为伤害你小小的心灵?? --Felony?tax?evasion.?重罪偷税漏税。?
--Yeah..?200?dollars?a?day,?365?days?a?year,?since?you?were?12...?是啊..?200?块钱一天,一年?365天,你从?12?岁开始?......?
--that's?two?decades,?so?times?twenty,?which?is?1,460,000,?I?think.?这是二十年来,所以是二十个,我想是?1,460,000。?
--I?mean,?I?am?just?a?dumb?bunny,?but?we?are?good?at?multiplying.?我的意思是,我只是一个愚蠢的兔子,但我们擅长乘法。?
--Anyway,?according?to?your?tax?forms,?you?reported,?let?me?see?here,?zero!?总之,根据你的税表,你的报道,让我在这里看到,零!?
--Unfortunately,?lying?on?a?federal?form?is?a?punishable?offense.?不幸的是,躺在联邦监狱是一种惩罚的罪行的形式。?
---?5?years?jail?time.?-?Well,?it's?my?word?against?yours.-??5?年的监禁。?-?嗯,这是我对你要说的话。?
--200?bucks?a?day,?fluff,?365?days?a?year,?since?I?was?twelve.?每天能赚?200?块钱好吗,一年?365天,自从我十二岁开始。
--Actually?it's?your?word?against?yours.?其实是你自己的话对上你自己。?
-And?if?you?want?this?pen?you're?going?to?help?me??然后如果你想要这支笔你要帮我? --find?this?poor?missing?otter,?找到这只可怜的水獭,?
--or?the?only?place?you'll?be?selling?Pawpsicles?is?the?prison?cafeteria.?否则你唯一能卖冰棒的地方就是监狱的食堂了。?
--It's?called?a?hustle,?sweet?heart.?这叫说话的艺术,甜心。? --She?hustled?you.?Ehahaha...?她整死你了。?额哈哈哈?...?
--She?hustled?you?good!?You're?a?cop?now,?Nick.?她把你耍得团团转!你现在是一个了,尼克。?
--You're?gonna?need?one?of?these.?你会需要这一个小徽章的。? --Have?fun?working?with?the?fuzz!?跟条子开心的工作啊!? --Start?talking.?开始说吧。?
--I?don't?know?where?he?is,?I?only?saw?where?he?went.?我不知道他在哪里,我只看到他去了哪里。?
--Great,?let's?go!?太好了,我们走吧!?
--It's?not?exactly?a?place?for?a?cute?little?bunny.?这对一只可爱的小兔子而言不明智喔。 --?Don't?call?me?cute,?get?in?the?car.?-?Okay.?You're?the?boss.?-?不要说我可爱,给我上车。?-好的。你是老大。? --Hi.?I'm...你好。我...?
--Hello??Hello??Hello?你好?你好?你好??
--Hello!?My?name?is...你好!我的名字是...?
--You?know,?I'm?gonna?hit?the?pause?button?right?there.?你知道,我会按下暂停键就在那里。?
--Cause?we're?all?good?on?bunny?scout?cookies.?因为我们都很喜欢兔子的饼干。? --Uh,?no.哦,不。?
--I'm?Officer?Hopps,?ZPD.?I'm?looking?for?a?missing?mammal...?我是哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。我在寻找失踪的哺乳动物...?
--Emmitt?Otterton.?Right?here.?He?may?have?frequented?this?establishment??埃米特奥特顿。给你,他经常来这里吗??
--Yeah,?old?Emmitt!是啊,老埃米特!?
-Haven't?seen?him?in?a?couple?of?weeks.?我已经好几个礼拜没看到他了。?
--But?hey,?you?should?talk?to?his?yoga?instructor.?I'd?be?happy?to?take?you?back.?但是,嘿,你应该跟他的瑜伽教练谈谈。我很乐意带你过去。? 0
--Oh,?thank?you?so?much,?I'd?appericiate?that?more?than?you?can?imagine,?it'd?be?such...?呵呵,太感谢你了,你无法想像我有多感激不尽,它会是这样的...?
---?Oh!?You?are?naked..?-?Oh,?for?sure.?We're?a?naturalist?club!?-?天啊!你是裸体的。?-?哦,那当然。我们是自然俱乐部的!
--Yeah.?In?Zootopia?anyone?can?be?anything.?These?guys,?they?be?naked.?是啊。在动物邦人人都有可以做任何事。这些人,他们可以裸体。?
--Nangi's?just?on?the?other?side?of?the?pleasure?pool.?欢迎来到乐趣池。?
--Oh?boy.?Does?this?make?you?uncomfortable??Because?if?so,?there's?no?shame?in?calling?it?quits.??好家伙。这是否让你不舒服?因为如果是这样,有呼吁没有羞耻它退出。 --Yes,?there?is.就在这里。?
--Boy,?that's?the?spirit.?好家伙,就是这种精神。?
--Yeah,?some?mammals?say?the?naturalist?life?is?weird.?But?you?know?what?I?say?is?weird?是的,?一些哺乳动物说,自然的生活是不可思议。但是,你知道我说的怪异是什么?? --Clothes?on?animals!?Here?we?go!?穿衣服的动物!我们到了!?
--As?you?can?see,?Nangi?is?an?elephant,?so?she'll?totally?remember?everything.?如你所见,南吉是一只大象,所以她会记得所有事情。?
--Hey,?Nangi.?These?dudes?have?some?questions?about?Emmitt?the?otter.嘿,南吉,这些人有一些关于水獭埃密特的问题。? ---?Who??-?Eh.-?谁??-?嗯。?
--Emmitt?Otterton.?Been?coming?to?your?yoga?class?for?like?six?years.?埃密特奥特顿。已经上了你的瑜伽课像六年了。
--I?have?no?memory?of?this?beaver.?我不记得这只海狸。? --He's?an?otter,?actually.?他是水獭,其实。?
--He?was?here?a?couple?of?Wednesdays?ago.?Remember??他以个星期前的礼拜三有来过啊。记得?? --No.没有。?
--Yeah,?he?was?wearing?a?green?cable?knit?sweater?vest,?是啊,他穿着绿色线针织衫背心,? --and?a?new?pair?of?Quarterway?slacks.?Oh,?and?a?Paisley?tie,?sweet?Windsor?knot.?和一双新库奥特维休闲裤。哦,还有领带打着一个可爱又紧的结。?
---?Real?tight.?Remember?that,?Nangi??-?No.?-?真的很紧。记得没,南吉??-?不记得? --Yeah,?and?we?both?walked?him?out,?and?he?got?into?this?big?old?white?car?with?a?silver?trim.?是啊,我们都陪着他走的,然后他上了一台有银色镶边的大礼车。?
--Needed?a?tune?up.?The?third?cylinder?wasn't?firing.?Remember?that,?Nangi??需要调补。而且第三个汽缸打不着火,记起来了吗,Nangi?? --No.没有。?
--Eh.?You?didn't?happen?to?catch?the?licence?plate?number??呃。你不会刚好记得车牌号码吧??
---?Did?you??-?Oh,?for?sure.?It?was?2-9-T-H-D-0-3.-??你是否??-?哦,那当然。是?2-9-T-H-D-0-3。
--?Wow,?this?is?a?lot?of?great?info.?Thank?you.0-3。?哇,这是很有用的信息。谢谢。? --Told?you?Nangi?has?a?mind?like?a?steel?trap.?I?wish?I?had?a?memory?like?an?elephant.?我告诉过你她总是有超好的记忆力,真希望我也有大象的记忆力。?
--Well,?I?had?a?ball.?You?are?welcome?for?the?clue.?And?seeing?as?any?moron?can?run?a?plate,?嗯,你也有了线索,我已经帮忙了。由于傻瓜都可以查车牌,? --I?will?take?that?pen?and?bid?you?adieu.?我就拿那只笔走人。? --The?plate.?I?can't?run?a?plate.?车牌,我不能使用系统查询。?
--Oomf.?I'm?not?in?the?system?yet.Oomf。?我不是在系统中还没有。?
---?Give?me?the?pen,?please.?-?What?was?it?you?said??-?笔给我,谢谢。?-?你刚刚说什么?? --Any?moron?can?run?a?plate??任何傻瓜都可以查车牌??
--Gosh,?if?only?there?were?a?moron?around?who?were?up?to?the?task.?天哪,如果有傻瓜在附近能胜认这任务就好了。?
--Rabbit,?I?did?what?you?asked.?兔子,我已经给你你要的
了。?--You?can't?keep?me?on?the?hook?forever.?你不直一辈子这样。
--Not?forever.?Well,?I?only?have?36?hours?left?to?solve?this?case.?不是一辈子。好吧,还剩?36?小时破案。?
--So?can?you?run?the?plate?or?not??所以你是能不能查到车牌??
--Actually,?I?just?remembered,?I?have?a?pal?at?the?DMV.?事实上,我想起来我有个朋友在监理所工作。?
--Flash?is?the?fastest?guy?in?there.?You?need?something?done,?he's?on?it.?闪电是这里手脚最俐落的,如果你要什么东西,交给他就对了。?
--I?hope?so.?We?are?really?fighting?the?clock?and?every?minute?counts.?太好了,因为我们是分秒必争。?
--Wait.?They're?all?sloths??等等,他们都是树獭?? --You?said?this?was?going?to?be?quick!?你说这会很快的!?
--What,?are?you?saying?just?because?he's?a?sloth??什么,难道你觉得因为他们是树獭? --he?can't?be?fast??I?thought?in?Zootopia?anyone?could?be?anything.?就快不起来?动物邦,人人都有无限可能。?
--Flash,?Flash,?Hundred?Yard?Dash!?Buddy,?it's?nice?to?see?you.?闪电,闪电,快如风的闪电!兄弟很高兴见到你。?
--Nice?to...?see?you...?too.我也.........很高兴.......看到.....你。?
--Hey,?Flash,?I'd?love?you?to?meet?my?friend.嘿,闪光,我想要让你见见我的这位朋友。? --Ah...Darlin,?I've?forgotten?your?name.啊......亲爱的,我忘了你的名字。?
--Hmm.?Officer?Judy?Hopps,?ZPD.?How?are?you?嗯。朱迪哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。你?好吗?
--I?am...我是...?581--doing...?just..做...只是..?
---?Fine??-?as?well..?as..?I?can..?be...-?好??-?以及..?因为..?我可以..?是...?
---?What...?-?Hang?in?there.-?什么...?-?坚持住。?
--?can?I...?do...?-?Well,?I?was?hoping?you?could?run?a?plate...-?我...?可以...?做的...?-?好吧,我?希望你能帮我查个车牌...?
---?for?you...?-?Well,?I?was?hoping?you?could...-?为你...?-?嗯,我希望你能... --...today?...今天??
--Well,?I?was?hoping?you?could?run?a?plate?for?us.?We?are?in?a?really?big?hurry.好吧,我希望你?能帮我查个车牌,我们真的非常急。?
---?Sure...?What's?the...?plate...?-?2-9-T...-?当然...?有什么...?板...?-?2-9-T...? ---?Number??-?2-9-T-H-D-0-3.-?数字??-?2-9-T-H-D-0-3。? ---?2...?9...?-?T-H-D-0-3.-?2...?9...?-?T-H-D-0-3。? ---?T...?-?H-D-0-3.-?T...?-?H-D-0-3。? ---?H...?-?D-0-3.-?H...?-?D-0-3。?
---?D...?-?Mm-hm.?0-3.-?D...?-?么-嗯。0-3。? --?0...?-?3!-?0...?-?3!?
---?Hey,?Flash.?Wanna?hear?a?joke??-?No!-?嘿,闪光,想听一个笑话吗??-?不!? ---?Sure.?-?Mmm!-?当然。?-?么嗯!?
--What?do?you?call?a?three-humped?camel?你要怎么称呼一只三个驼峰的骆驼? --What?do?you?call?a?three-humped?camel?你要怎么称呼一只三个驼峰的骆驼?? --I?don't?know.?What?do?you?call...我不.....知道叫什么...?
---?Three-humped?camel.?-?a?three-humped...?camel?-?三双峰驼。?-?一只三个驼峰的骆?驼...?
--Pregnant.?Ha?ha?ha?ha...怀孕的。哈?哈?哈?哈......?
--Ha?ha.?Yes,?very?funny,?very?funny!?Can?we?please?just?focus?on?the?task?呵呵。是的,很搞?笑,很搞笑!我们能不能只专注于任务?? ---?Hey...?-?Wait,?wait!-?嘿...?-?等等,等等!? ---?Priscilla!?-?Oh,?no!-?波希拉!?-?不好了!?
---?Yes...?Flash??-?What...?do..-?是的...闪光??-?什么事....? ---?No...?-?you?call...-?不...?-?你打电话......? --A?three-humped?camel?一只三个驼峰的骆驼??
---?Pregnant!?Okay!?We?got?it!?Please?just...?-?-?three...?humped...-?怀孕的!好的!懂了吗!?拜托...?-?-?三...?驼峰...?
---?Here...?you...?-?Yes!?Yeah,?yeah!?Hurry,?thank?you!-?在这里...?你...?-?是的!是啊!快点,?谢谢!?
---?2-9-T-H-D-0-3.?-?...go.-?2-9-T-H-D-0-3。?-?...走。
---It'sregisteredtoTundratownLimoService.它注册到极地区豪华轿车服务。
--A?limo?took?Otterton!?And?the?limo's?in?Tundratown!就是豪华轿车带走奥特顿的!豪华轿?车在极地区!?
--It's?in?Tundratown!在极地区!
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容
Copyright © 2019- oldu.cn 版权所有 浙ICP备2024123271号-1
违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 1889 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com
本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务